Museum From Home
The resources below serve K-12 students, teachers, and families during school closures and distance learning. Keep checking back as this website will be updated frequently with new resources and content.
Check the links below for resources available now including online arts integration lesson plans for teachers and families, guided critique powerpoints, online exhibitions at Collections Connection, and a downloadable coloring page! Check back frequently because we are uploading new content several times a week.
- Browse the Permanent Collection
- Online Exhibitions (and related K-12 resources)
- Lesson Plans
- Video Lesson Plans
- Up Close and Far Away (Online Exhibition of K-12 art)
- Guided Critiques (Slide shows with questions and activities for closer looking)
- Artist 2 Artist, connect your virtual secondary classroom with arts professionals
- Postcard Images and Prompts
- Student Curators Resource Guide
- SMA Coloring Pages
- Guppy Group Home Packet (for toddlers and Pre-K)
- Utah Collections Connection Online Exhibitions and Prompts (partnership with UMFA)
If you or your students have limited internet access and would like hard copies of materials mailed to you, please email Emily Larsen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 801-491-5702.
To see what our partner POPS programs across the state are offering CLICK HERE.
Professional Outreach Program in the Schools (POPS), managed by the Utah State Board of Education and sponsored by the Utah State Legislature, supports arts education in Utah’s public schools by bringing professional arts organizations’ educational programs to schools for free or subsidized costs. The goal is to connect schools, teachers, administrators and students with high quality arts learning experiences with professional artists. POPS supports the state’s core arts standards by providing arts education opportunities to all Utah schools.