100 Dollar Show
|Thursday, December 1st, 2022 6:30-8:00pm|
The 100 Dollar Show is a one-night event held annually on the first Thursday evening following Thanksgiving. Selected artists are invited to sell original works of art for $100 each. The purpose of the 100 Dollar Show is for both the museum and local artists to give back to the community by allowing them the opportunity to purchase original works of art at an affordable price.
Follow @springvillemuseum and #100dollarshow on Instagram for updates regarding the 2022 100 Dollar Show!
Contact Emily Larsen (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Applications are due Wednesday August 31, 2022 at 11:59pm. Selected artists will be notified by September 16, 2022.
- Approximately 30 slots are available. Artists will be chosen to participate through a juried lottery system. Applications will be pre-screened for quality and merit. Those who have successfully participated in past 100 Dollar Shows may be given extra weight in the selection process.
- The 100 Dollar Show will be held Thursday December 1, 2022 from 6:30 – 8:00 pm. Artists must be present for the duration of the event, and available for a short training from 5:15 – 6:15pm on the 1st.
- The Museum will retain a 10% commission on all works sold.
- Each artist may sell up to 20 works of original art at $100.00 each. Artists must run their own credit card sales.
- All artwork sold at the Springville Museum of Art's 100 Dollar Show must comply with the SMA Community Standards & Guidelines.