Chalk the Walk
CHALK THE WALK is a special part of our Annual Springville Art Festival! The Chalk Art will be created at the Springville Library Saturday Sep 16th from 8:30am-2:00pm. Vote for the People's Choice Award from 2:00-3:00pm. Awards announced at the Main Stage at Civic Center Park at 4:30pm.
We are encouraging all levels of participation from adult to youth. We’re looking forward to seeing what you create!
*The CHALK THE WALK judges will be announced at a later date.
• Pre-register online, through September 9, 2023
• Check-in 8:00–9:00 am, at Springville Public Library, 45 S. Main St., Springville, UT on the lawn, east of the Library’s parking lot.
• At check-in you will receive your registration # card to place by your spot.
• You will write a brief description of what your artwork is at check-in. (ex. “Octopus reading a book”)
• This is a FREE event, pre-registration is appreciated
*Day of event registration only if spots are still available
• Check in 8:00-9:00 am
• Begin creating after check-in until 2:00 pm
• People's Choice voting 2:00-3:00 pm
• Judges Voting 3:00-4:00 pm
• Awards on the Main Stage 4:30 pm
Adult, ages 18+
• $150 1st Place
• $100 2nd Place
• $50 3rd Place
Teen, ages 13 - 17
• $75 1st place
• $50 2nd place
• $25 3rd place
Children, ages 12 and under
• $50 1st place
• $25 2nd place
• $10 3rd place
Best of Show $250
Special Awards totalling over $200